Ok, most of us that have been working out a long time realize that if you get enough protein and move your buns 4-6 days per week we can maintain some form of figure all year round. add a little intensity and cut your cheat meals back and your beach body is staring at you in the mirror within a few weeks.
ok so what about the rest of us? What about my peeps that get burnt out on exercise? your tired, busy, and frankly, you don't always have the energy to workout, but you still want to be healthy right?
most people fit into the category of working parent or busy american that has health information overload or both. you have tried every gym in town, every gadget on television, and every fad diet under the sun. but no matter how hard you try the weight comes back on, you get setbacks and your gym life is over until the next visit from the motivation fairy.
if this sounds like you, i get it. to be honest i don't feel like working out half of the time if not more. i'm extremely busy and keeping up my physique is annoying half the time. so how do i do it?
i focus on the most essential exercises that give me the biggest bang for my buck. i have a solid routine that i do so i don't waste my exercise time, and most of my exercise is body weight training from home.
i found that trying to get to the gym just didn't work consistently for my life. I needed something quick, effective, and predictable. this technique is what i use 80% of the time. This routine gets me through the stressful and demanding days when i don't have the motivation. the other 20% is my fun exercise days like, gym time, team workouts, 5-10k runs, sports, sunny hikes or runs etc.
Lets face it none of us have hours and hours a day to do all the fun exercise we want. that is why we need a solution for when in a time crunch, out of town, or at home lacking motivation. this is what i call the brushing your teeth exercise. like brushing your teeth for dental hygiene, we must exercise for healthy body hygiene. exercise is a non negotiable to staying healthy and trim all the days of our lives.
frustrated by all the information overload in the fitness market, i decided to come up with my own program. i wanted to come up with a program that would focus on injury prevention, and body weight strength and mobility. this way i and my clients would have a direct, precise, exercise routine that will help us be better at what we do in life.
out of this frustration the building supermen at home workout system was born. this program has 15 exercise progressions consisting of 5 beginner, 5 intermediate, and 5 advanced progressions. each time you master a workout, you can move on to the next one.
what is cool about this program is that you can take it as far as you want to. if you start on beginner 1 and you decide thats good enough for you right now then you can stay there as long as you want. if your a highly motivated individual and your goal is to finish the program as fast as possible, you can do that also.
the system was designed to meet each person where they are at and at the same time give you meaning behind your exercise. you no longer have to fill your time with filler exercise and waisted energy. the building supermen program only focuses on the most essential moves so you can finish and get back to life.
to learn more click here